Sober and Fit with Carlie is a program designed to!
The Sober and Fit Challenge starts JUNE 1st!
The Sober and Fit Challenge starts JUNE 1st!
The Balancing Fit program was designed with the average person in mind. The person who may have some weight loss goals, or may not. The person who may cook, or the one who doesn’t. This program was designed for YOU. To give you the tools to help you create balance.
What area of your fitness is out of balance? We’re here to help!
Balance is individual for what you want and need to be happy and healthy. These are the tools to give you the knowledge and the support to begin creating balance in your fitness.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF….
Your goals are (to get rid of that stubborn belly fat, increase energy or lose 50lbs)
You are wanting to (ditch the scale and gain confidence in yourself and actually know what to do, how to eat and exercise)
You are wanting to (create lasting habits and a lifestyle change that is sustainable.)
Have you ever done a 30 day program or know someone who has?
How about a 6 week program or 10 day detox?
What happened after the “diet” ended?
Did you fall back to where you started? Right back into your old habits?
Did you gain all the weight right back?
NOT with BALANCING FIT.
We are creating real lifestyle changes and new habits with our 3 tier program designed to teach you the HOW and WHY behind your nutrition, not just follow a strict diet plan.
YOU WILL GET:
→ Exclusive ACCOUNTABILITY group with an amazing community of support for life.
→ Healthy recipes and balanced meal plan examples.
→ SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE workouts that are challenging!
→ Our EXACT supplement list that our coaches and trainers use to train to the very best capacity.
→ LIVE weekly webinars and support from a Balancing Fit coach to continue learning, strengthen your mindset and give you real tips and sustainable action steps.
→ PLUS extra workout demos & ebooks!
"This truly has been a life altering experience for me. For far too long eating healthy intimidated me and I wasn't sure I had the will power or knowledge to sustain real progress. Balancing Fit taught me differently. I cannot thank you guys enough. For the 45 days, I gave away a total of 37 lbs. and 19.6 inches. I am elated with the results. I can't wait to see what is in store for the future. Thank you, thank you, thank you." - Danny G.
"I feel amazing, and I cannot express how proud I am of everyone I am in this group! We all worked so hard, and I love seeing all the check ins and stories from others alike." - Callie B.
"Thank you for helping me love myself again. It has been a long road." - Emily J.
How Has Balancing Fit Helped You to Find Balance in Your Life?
- - "I actually think about food choices instead of just eating what I want. I think about what is in the foods and how healthy they may or not be for myself."
- - "It has helped me realize the importance of our individual balance, motivating the mind and setting goals. Be true and accountable to yourself."
- - "I believe this program has taught me that it is in fact possible to eat healthy, workout, AND manage the rest of life. I always thought it would take to much away from my current life an enjoyment to incorporate a true workout regimen and diet. What I found was the exact opposite. It's added value and quality to everything else in my life!"
- “Reminded me of the importance of the type of nutrition my body needs, I could tell a major difference in my energy levels when I would eat a not so healthy meal or not drink enough water.”
- “It’s taught me to be aware and to fit my macros into my life day by day no matter what comes up!”
- “Got me back on track”
- “Balance is exactly that...BALANCE...not perfection.”
- “I was able to get my food and my workouts on track, with huge support and accountability.”
- “It has helped me realize the importance of our individual balance, motivating the mind and setting goals. And to be true and accountable to myself.”
- “I now have better focus on balanced nutrition and regular exercise.”
- “I always struggled with eating healthy because my family doesn't want to eat what I want/need to. I made it a point to prep most my meals and eat healthier and incorporated this into my families’ meals. I also made time for the gym. Even if it was for only 30 minutes. I did this for myself. To prove to me, that I could do it.
- “I had some weekends I splurged, but tried utilizing what you said to not get down about it, especially because I know I am creating new healthy habits. I am lifting more and feeling stronger.
- “I find myself being more conscientious in my food choices for myself and my family. I’m living more actively, and getting the kids interested in working out, but they also see me enjoying certain foods and experiences as well.”
- “I believe this program has taught me that it is in fact possible to eat healthy, workout, AND manage the rest of life. I always thought it would take too much from my other "life" to incorporate a true workout regimen and diet. What I found was the exact opposite. It's added to the value and quality of everything else in my life!”
- “I finally found exercises that I love”
- “I loved the group atmosphere, VERY motivating to see others succeed”
- “I loved the meal plans and instructional guidance”
- “The live videos of the workouts and how you could workout from home. I can’t make it to the gym all the time so that made my life so much easier!”
- “I loved learning about and understanding macros better”
- “I loved the accountability, knowledge and answers to all my questions”
- “For me, I loved the INFORMATION, supplement suggestions, all the live and demonstrating videos for food and exercise movements ♥”
- “So much good stuff, but the nutrition and supplements discussions were my favorite”
- “I loved having meal plan examples. Also, what supplements I needed. And I liked learning about body types and what works for one person may not work for another person”
- “I loved having meal guidelines and the VIDEOS of the workouts! Made me not question if I was doing things correctly and I could save them for when I was in the gym or ready to work out at home.”
- “I enjoyed the meal plans, workouts, and information, but the intangible stuff like the comradery, motivation, and "team" aspect is something that I hoped to have when contemplating making the commitment, but was not expecting. I was very pleasantly surprised”
- “I loved having buddies, menus, and routines to follow”
Did You Incorporate New Habits Into Your Daily Life Because of the Balancing Fit Challenge?
- - "Yes being mindful all day long. I used to mindlessly snack on whatever was around the house. Now even when I'm feeding the kids "kid" food I make a healthy meal for myself."
- - Absolutely, my sleep habits have improved! My water intake and understanding of its importance has improved. I am continuously aware of what I allow in to my day whether it be food, a person, a thought, or a feeling. I am living with a purpose."
- “I enjoyed learning about the hormonal connection to EVERYTHING, I had no idea potassium played such a huge role in body function.”
- “I learned so much, Macros and supplements blow my mind”
- “Geez where do I begin? Macros, was probably my biggest light. Fitting it into my life, knowing what my body likes best and learning about food!”
- “I learned that not all ‘good for you’ food tastes yucky! Haha”
- “I enjoyed learning about my body type, lol. This challenge reiterated things I knew and made me utilize that knowledge (like taking supplements) I enjoyed the videos that showed me the correct form. Actually, that was really helpful!”
- “Being able to calculate my bbm so I can have a better idea of needing more calories to fuel my body rather than using the least amount of calories possible. Learning more about macro balance played into this as well.”
- “I had no idea what different foods affect the body. Body types, Macros, micros, all of this was brand new to me and very interesting.”
- “I never knew what Vitamins and supplements I should be taking until this challenge”
- “I am now mindful of my nutrition all day, I used to mindlessly snack on whatever was around the house.”
- “I did incorporate eating smaller meals. Always using portion control no matter what I’m eating.”
- “I am now eating more of the better foods!”
- “I learned that I should just ask questions rather than doing nothing.”
- “I am now incorporating healthier meal plans, eating regularly and working out more consistently.”
- “My new Habits. Habit #1-eat breakfast, Habit #2- drink lots of water, Habit #3-exercise!”
- “I am now drinking WATER. I’m a dang soda fiend and I haven’t had any in two months! I’ve made changes in my meal plans for the family and we don’t keep soda in the house anymore.”
- “I wasn’t taking any supplements or vitamins prior to this challenge and now I feel like a vitamin ninja!”
- “My sleep habits have improved. My water intake and understanding of it's importance has improved. I am continously aware of what I allow in to my day whether it be food, a person, a thought, or feeling... I'm living life with purpose on purpose.
- Eating breakfast and lunch instead of snacking all day. Water!!!